Let’s Journey Together
Northern Seminary’s vision is to prepare leaders who will faithfully serve Jesus Christ with evangelical passion and mission skills in biblically grounded and culturally relevant ministries to impact our local communities and the world.
Want to know more? Take a minute and complete the prospective student form. We’ll contact you with more information about the seminary.
The Admissions Team is here to help you in the next step.
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Director of Admissions
Executive Assistant to the Dean's Office and Enrollment Management
It is your story,
it is god’s calling.
Learn how seminary might be the next step for you.
Choosing the right
seminary is hard.
Find out what makes Northern unique.
Ready to start your seminary experience?
You probably have questions about the cost of seminary and how you are going to afford it.
We have several scholarships and financial aid opportunities to help you out.
Or, call admissions (630) 620-2180
We’d love to share all the opportunities available for you at Northern Seminary.
Northern Seminary serves and trains those from around the globe. We are happy to help you in this process.
Applying for seminary should not be a mystery.
Our Admissions Checklist works you through the process and answers all your questions.
Phone: (630) 620-2180
MASTER (MACM, MDIV, MANT, MATM, MAW & GRADUATE CERTIFICATE) APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT:
1. A recommendation from your pastor. Download Form
2. Transcripts from all institutions attended. (Accredited bachelor’s degree required for admission.)
3. An autobiographical statement (400 word count). Download Requirements
4. An academic essay (800 word count). Download Requirements
5. A formal admissions interview with an admissions counselor or program director.
6. Application fee of $35.00.
Doctor of Ministry applicants must submit:
1. Three (3) personal references Download Form
2. Transcripts from all institutions attended. (Master of Divinity and 3 years of ministry experience required.)
3. A typed, 3-4 page, self evaluation of your ministry. Click for guidelines
4. An academic essay. Download evaluation rubric
5. A resume stating ministry roles and years of ministry you have completed, including name(s) of churches or organizations.
6. Application fee of $50.00.