DMin - Missional Leadership
- Jun 02, 2010
- Category: General
Dr. David Fitch | Dr. Alan Roxburgh | Dr. Craig Van Gelder
Northern is excited to announce a new Doctor of Ministry Program with an emphasis in Missional Leadership.
Dr. David Fitch, author of The Great Giveaway is directing the program which provides a practical and academic framework for pastors and congregational leaders to think critically, creatively and faithfully about ministry in their context. It is open to the first 15 students who apply and are admitted.
- A renewed spirit and passion for the Church's mission and vision
- Sharpened thinking through interaction with other students and contextual exegesis
- Easy monthly payment plans for tuition
- Engagement in a community of learning designed to encourage and edify those in the program.
- Content aimed at shifting congregational paradigms
- Practical application of missional knowledge and skills
- Involvement in an action-reflection process designed to review character, ministry call, and direction
- Conversations with three of the leading voices in missional church ministry
- The Church in Post-Christendom
- Missional Theology
- Missional Leadership
- Incarnating the Gospel in Culture
- Biblical and Theological Reflection in Ministry and Culture
Join the Conversation
Reclaiming the Mission - Dr. David Fitch's Blog
RMN Blog - Dr. Alan Roxburgh's Blog
If you are interested in the program, simply complete this form.