DMin in Missional Leadership - Mid-Atlantic
Intentionally designed for pastors seeking to bring missional renewal in their congregations.
- Study with top missional leaders and a community of pastors
- Bring missional renewal to your congregation
- Further develop a missional identity in your congregation
- Course 1 | Intro. to Missional Church Leadership/Doctors of Church (June 25-29, 2012, VA)
- Course 2 | Missional Ecclessiology (January 28 - February 1, 2013, VA)
- Course 3 | Missional Theology (June 17-21, 2013, VA)
- Course 4 | Biblical & Theological Reflection in Culture (January 13-17, 2014, IL)
- Course 5 | Missiology & Culture/Gospel (June 23-27, 2014, VA)
- Course 6 | Missional Leadership (January 26-30, 2015, VA)
- Course 7 | Thesis Design (June 15-19, 2015, IL)
- Course 8 | Thesis & Graduation (by June 2016)
This DMin in Missional Leadership cohort will launch in June, 2012. Five of the seven DMin seminars will be based in Richmond, VA. The remaining two seminars will take place through one-week intensives held on Northern's main campus in Lombard, IL.
The application deadline is March 15, 2012 and the cohort is limited to 15 qualified, highly motivated students who demonstrate a strong grasp of and appreciation for the current "Missional Conversation."
In order to reserve your place in the cohort, a tuition deposit of $500 is required by March 15, 2012. This tuition deposit, refundable only if you fully apply and are denied admission, is in addition to the required $50 application fee. No Doctor of Ministry application is processed until this fee is received. The deposit is applied toward your first two monthly tuition payments.
To express your interest in the program and receive more information, please complete the form below.
Or, to secure your place in the cohort, complete the same form and then submit your tuition deposit using the online payment method below the form. It is also recommended that you begin completing the application for admission at your earliest convenience. Note: The program interest form is NOT the application. Visit our "How to Apply" page for program application instructions.
Join the Conversation