IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE START OF CLASSES
We’re excited to open our new Lisle Center and Center for Urban Leadership in less than two weeks.
Please read this post to learn important information about the beginning of the Fall Term on Monday, September 25, at both the Lisle Center and the Center for Urban Leadership.
Lisle Center (410 Warrenville Road, Suite 300, Lisle, IL 60532)
- The Lombard Campus closes on Friday, September 15.
- All Northern offices will be closed on Monday, September 18.
- The Lisle Center opens on Tuesday, September 19. All administrative and student services offices will open at 8:30 a.m. on September 19.
- Northern’s email will be offline September 16-18. If you have any immediate needs during those days, you may call the main Northern phone number (630-620-2180), the Registrar’s office (630-620-2196), or the Business office (630-620-2111) directly on their normal phone numbers. All Northern phone numbers will remain the same at the Lisle Center.
- All Fall classes begin the week of September 25 at the Lisle Center. No classes will be held on the Lombard Campus.
- Our Community Dinners will be held on Monday nights from 6:15-7 p.m., beginning September 25.
- Chapel services will be held on Tuesday nights from 6:30-7 p.m., beginning September 26.
Center for Urban Leadership (7740 S. Ingleside Ave., Chicago, IL 60619)
- The first class will be held on Monday, September 25, from 7-9:40 p.m.
- The Center for Urban Leadership is located inside Hirsch High School. Students should enter through Door 17, on the north side of the building.
- Parking is available in the lot on the north side of the building.
- Classes are held in Room 122.
- The student lounge is in Room 132.
New Student Orientation will be held at the Lisle Center on Saturday, September 23, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Students who are unable to attend orientation may join via Northern Live.
Need more info? Please contact either:
For news media seeking comments from President Shiell or other seminary faculty or staff, please contact our communications team.
Phone: (630) 318-6004