Find your place at Northern Seminary.
For 110 years, Northern has been helping Christian leaders to become more spiritually mature, biblically grounded, theologically competent, pastoral, evangelistic, and prophetic. That is still our mission.
Considering Earning Your Masters or Doctoral Degree?
Greg Armstrong, our Director of Enrollment, explains what makes Northern Seminary unique.
Ready to Apply?
Learn more about Northern Seminary's:
Want to Visit a Class for Free?
Take a moment to complete the form below and we will send you information about our quarterly event, Taste of Northern, which allows you to sit in on a Northern class.
Thinking of applying?
Our Admissions Checklists helps you through the process and answers your questions.
View Masters and Graduate Certificate Checklist
MASTER (MACM, MDIV, MANT, MATM, MAW & GRADUATE CERTIFICATE) APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT:
1. A recommendation from your pastor. Download Form
2. Transcripts from all institutions attended. (Accredited bachelor’s degree required for admission.)
3. An autobiographical statement (400 words).
4. An academic essay (800 words). Download Requirements
5. A formal admissions interview with an admissions counselor or program director.
6. Application fee of $35.00.
View Doctor of Ministry Checklist
DOCTOR OF MINISTRY APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT:
1. Three (3) personal references Download Form
2. Transcripts from all institutions attended. (Master of Divinity and 3 years of ministry experience required.)
3. A typed, 3-4 page, self evaluation of your ministry.
4. An academic essay. Download evaluation rubric
5. A resume stating ministry roles and years of ministry you have completed, including name(s) of churches or organizations.
6. Application fee of $50.00.