Whether you need to track your progress toward your degree, or want to audit a course, here you will find all of the documents and policies you need for course registration.
Degree Progress Worksheets
Select and download a Degree Progress Worksheet.
- MASTER OF DIVINITY
- MASTER OF ARTS IN CHRISTIAN MINISTRY
- MASTER OF ARTS IN WORSHIP
- MASTER OF ARTS IN URBAN LEADERSHIP
- MASTER OF ARTS (THEOLOGY AND MISSION)
- MASTER OF ARTS (NEW TESTAMENT)
- MASTER OF ARTS: CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- MASTER OF ARTS: ANABAPTIST STUDIES
- MASTER OF ARTS: ANGLICAN STUDIES
- MASTER OF ARTS: MULTI-ETHNIC CHURCH LEADERSHIP EMPHASIS
- MASTER OF ARTS: THEOLOGICAL STUDIES
- GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
Continuing Education Resources
Use the links below for additional information on continuing education.
How Do I Register for a Course?
1) Peruse the COURSE SCHEDULE and think about courses you may be interested in taking. You will need to talk with your advisor who will guide you through courses needed in your program. Reminder: a minimum of 36 hours of the MDiv degree and a minimum of 33 hours of the MACM must be completed on Northern’s main campus.
2) Pay for your courses. In order to be cleared for official registration you must contact the Business Office and either pay for your tuition and fees in full or set up a payment plan.
If you have questions about Financial Aid, please click here or contact our Financial Aid office at 630.620.2188.
That’s it! We are here to help you.